Access to the UNC General Alumni Association online community is available to alumni, students, and associate members of the GAA. In order to take advantage of all that your community has to offer, you must register to establish a User ID and password. When you return, enter your User ID and password when prompted at the user's only areas of the community.
The registration process includes 4 easy steps. In step 1, you search to find yourself among the list of eligible users by using the form to the right. The only required information is your last name, but the more information you enter, the more refined your search will be.
If you need help, please click here to go to the registration help area.
Find your record
Use the search form below to find your record in
the list of eligible members (as designated
by your organization).
Already registered? Select a service from the menu bar and enter your User ID and password
when prompted or click here if you forgot your
User ID or password.
|Community users are offered certain Web site only privileges once they have registered on the site. GAA members are offered the full list of online services by the GAA.
|User Features |
- E-mail Forwarding -- An e-mail forwarding address that never changes, even when you change jobs or e-mail providers.
- Post an Online Class Note - Let your classmates know what you are up to
- Update Your Alumni Record - change your address, phone or other personal information or add business information.
Member Only Features |
(all User features plus the following)
- Read Class notes online - read what your classmates are up to
- Search the online alumni directory - contact a classmate
- Search the Alumni Advisor Network - career advice from other alumni
in your field
- Read the Carolina Alumni Review online - Members receive the
magazine via mail and can now read back issues online.
|Become a GAA member today.|