Alumni Ambassador's Program
Proceed to the Ambassadors Application
Graduates working as advocates for Strayer University to raise awareness of their educational journey, how they succeeded and the positive impact it has made on their careers and their lives. Alumni who are currently enrolled in another Strayer University academic program are ineligible for the Alumni Ambassador program.
The vision of the Alumni Ambassador Program is to communicate the experience and the value of Strayer University to the many local communities in which our graduates live; including local employers, corporate partners, the military, professional organization/associations, other colleges or universities and most importantly current and future Strayer University students.
|Featured Program: Ask an Alum! Pilot|
Have you wanted to connect "in-person" with prospective students in a fun and impactful way? Interested in mentoring other working adults who are thinking about going back to school? We're thrilled to introduce a new opportunity for Alumni Ambassadors to virtually connect with prospective students using a real-time text and video chat environment.
Ask an Alum! allows prospective students to search alumni profiles & schedule appointments to talk to YOU, in a convenient and secure environment, when it fits YOUR schedule. Get started changing lives today by filling out an application to be an Alumni Ambassador.
1. Help change the lives of others
2. Enhance your resume
3. Build your professional network
4. Let Strayer University Promote you!*
* Did you just get a promotion or publish an article in a professional journal? Maybe you were recognized with an honor at work or in your community. Strayer University will share your success amongst our network to help you build your personal brand.
1. Be a Strayer University graduate with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
2. Have an active profile in the alumni directory.
3. Have steady employment or a history of successful employment experiences.
4. Be in good standing with the University.
5. Commit to be an Alumni Ambassador for a 2-year term
6. Complete the Ambassador Application and the General Release
1. Have a desire and the time to be an Ambassador (approximately 1 hour/week).
2. Be willing to share your experience, knowledge, and expertise.
3. Demonstrate a positive attitude and advocate on behalf of Strayer University.
4. Provide guidance and constructive feedback, while valuing the opinions of other contributors
5. Ensure all communication aligns with corporate messaging and education industry regulations.
6. Limit discussion topics to personal experience, academic successes and professional development topics.
7. Advocate for Strayer University in at least three of the following forums: Advertising, Marketing, Website, Corporate Communications, Social Media, Speaking Engagements, Mentoring and other Student Engagement.
Proceed to the Ambassadors Application.
Questions? Please email the Marketing Department at