Alumni Advisory Council
What is the Alumni Council?
The Strayer University Alumni Council is a group of alumni who serve in an advisory capacity to the University for a three year term. Together with the Alumni Services, the Alumni Council work to enhance the relationship between the University and its alumni population.
How many members are on the Alumni Council?
The Alumni Council is comprised of 13-15 members including at least one representative from the University? Board of Trustees. Representation will include alumni serving at-large as well as those who have previous or current regional leadership roles.
What does the Alumni Council do?
The Alumni Council and the Alumni Services work together to:
- Sustain communication between alumni and the University
- Increase alumni participation and involvement Strayer University
- Discover and recognize the achievements of Strayer Alumni
- Assess and plan specialty programming for alumni
- Create opportunities for alumni to network with each other
- Develop and promote alumni/student relations
To learn more about the Alumni Advisory Council, click here.
For the current Alumni Advisory Council contact information list, click here.