Greetings INROADS Alumni, INROADS Interns, Family & Friends of INROADS,
Pack your bathing suits, towels, sunglasses, blankets and lawn chairs for a full day of fun! Reserve your place by August 14, 2009!
The economic recession has forced many of us to tighten our budgets and identify more modest ways to enjoy the summer with family and friends. Look no further! In support of our "Strengthening Alliance Campaign," The INROADS Philadelphia Alumni Associationinvites you to our 1st Annual Summer Family & Friends BBQ. We are offering an affordable all-inclusive staycation that is guaranteed to meet all of your vacation needs -- FOOD, FUN and SUN -- right here in your backyard.
WHERE: Brandywine Park, 690 South Creek Road, West Chester, PA 19382
WHEN: Saturday, August 22, 2009 (RAIN OR SHINE)
TIME: 11:00AM - 6:00PM (Food served from 12 Noon - 4:00 pm Only)
Ages 7 and older: $45 per person
Ages 3-6: $35 per person
Age 2 and under -- Free
Your staycation includes:
* Covered pavilion exclusively for our group.
* Exciting activities (rides, games, canoes, paddleboats, tubing, rock climbing, miniature golf, softball, basketball, and a kiddie play area).
* Music and Dance Contests.
* Delicious Food & Beverages (Burgers, Ribs, Chicken, Beef, Seafood, Salads, Sides, and Desserts).
* Opportunity to network and have fun with some of the tri-state area's most talented professionals and community leaders.
Two ways to make your reservation and pay for the event:
1) Click INROADS Online Alumni Community to reserve and pay online
2) Contact one of the following members of our Board of Directors to pay in cash:
William J. Bennett, III (B.J), NIAA Chairman & President
(Northeast Philadelphia Area)
Malik Brown, President of the INROADS Philadelphia Alumni Chapter
Rasheeda Smith, Social Chair of INROADS Philadelphia Alumni Chapter
(Delaware County, South/West Philadelphia Area)
"Strengthening Our Alliances for a Better Tomorrow"
**RSVP and Payment Deadline is AUGUST 14, 2009**
See You there!
A small percentage of the proceeds from this event will help support future INROADS Philadelphia Alumni events