Placement Files - ASOE
There are many changes in the Albright School of Education placement office this year, so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Ashley MacLaren.
If you graduated prior to 2007, you set up a placement file upon graduation. Since 2007, most districts have moved away from this system and as a result, we have moved all placement files to archives. In an effort to ensure our alumni are still supported, we are offering to help you in the transition to Interfolio.
Interfolio is a well respected online credential file management service that will allow you to house and maintain your placement file. We think you will find Interfolio to be an extremely convenient and efficient resource to manage your credentials online.
Here are some of the benefits of this service:
- Document/File Storage for application packet materials including but not limited to:
- Confidential and non-confidential letters of recommendation
- Unofficial transcripts
- Writing samples
- Test scores
- Multimedia files
- File Management system that allows you to keep your credentials up to date at any time.
- Interfolio processes all delivery requests in one business day with multiple mailing options.
- Interfolio charges only $19 to set up a 1 year account and $6 to send out the typical application or placement file.
Documents from your archived placement files will be made available to you at your request.
To request a file transfer:
1. Set up your account with Interfolio
2. Get the Credential File Transfer Request from the Interfolio website
3. Submit the form to City University of Seattle
a. CityU of Seattle will transfer your archived file to Interfolio in 2-3 weeks
4. Interfolio will automatically add those files to your account
a. As long as your account is active with Interfolio, they will also maintain those recommendations that you requested stay confidential!
To get started and establish your placement file, or if you would like to learn more about Interfolio, please go to http://www.interfolio.com
Certification and Placement Office
Thank you and have a wonderful day!