Home > Alumni Career Services & Opportunities
All alumni of Berkeley College are entitled to alumni career assistance. We are here to provide resume and cover letter assistance, interview preparation and follow-up, industry research, phone interview training, job referrals, among many other services.
Questions to ask before you get started
Are you an alumnus/a of Berkeley College?
You are officially an alumnus/a of Berkeley College if you have earned a certificate, Associate and/or Bachelor degrees from Berkeley College or a predecessor institution. If you haven't received your diploma, or if you are unsure whether you have graduated, please send an email to email@example.com to confirm.
Have you moved or changed names since graduation?
Many alumni have changed their names since graduation. If you haven't already, make sure to update your personal information online. Click here to log in if you have already enabled your account. Click here to log in for the first time.
CareerZone is the first stop you should make when looking for a job, or connecting with potential employers. Check in at least once a week to get information on:
- Available job opportunities
- Career-related events that are happening only at Berkeley College
- Employers who are scheduled to interview on campus
- Other career related topics
- Log on to Blackboard.
- Under “My Organizations” (right side) click Career Services.
- In left hand navigation panel click on CareerZone. This will open a new browser window.
- Read Registration Agreement. At bottom, check policy affirmation box, enter Security Phrase and then click Submit.
NOTE: This process only occurs the first time you sign onto CareerZone.
- You are now registered in CareerZone.
Problems with the login process? Contact Amy Soricelli, Director of Alumni Placement at (212) 986-4343 x4161
LinkedIn.com is a great resource for career information and contacts. Join the Berkeley College LinkedIn page to recconect with fellow alumni and faculty.