Network with fellow alumni. Research companies. Search for job opportunities. All in one place. Alumni Connections offers tools and resources at no charge through this password-protected website exclusively available to alumni of The Art Institutes schools. Regis ter today!
- First Time Visitors! REGIS TER NOW to take advantage of all the benefits of the Alumni Connections website membership!
- Forgotten your ID or password?
- Check your address . . .
- Share your story! We can share your story many different ways - our national alumni e- newsletter - our national website - and to students locally, but you have to tell it!
- Log in to access The Career Insider (formerly Vault) - your comprehensive career information tool offering expanded video content, industry news, company profiles, job postings, and more! Create a profile where you can save searches and receive personalized content!
- Connect with us on Facebook! . . .
- If you would like to obtain a copy of your transcripts, please contact the Registrar at The Art Institutes school you graduated from.
- Are you an employer?
- It is important to periodically update your contact information, including email address and phone number, in your profile.
- We appreciate your effort to respond to our periodic surveys in a timely manner.
Congratulations to three Ai culinary
alums on their 2014 James Beard Awards!
Chris Shepherd, Best Chef, Southwest
Jamie Bissonnette, Best Chef, Northeast
Eric Ferguson, America's Classics
Featured from left to right:
Amy B. Tronolone, 2007 Graduate, Bachelor of Science degree in Photography, The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
Austen Adriaens, 2011 Graduate, Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, The Art Institutes International Minnesota
Kishya L. Greer, 2005 Graduate, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, The Art Institute of Dallas