Network with fellow alumni. Research companies. Search for job opportunities. All in one place. Alumni Connections offers tools and resources at no charge through this password-protected website exclusively available to alumni of The Art Institutes schools. Register today!
- First Time Visitors! REGISTER NOW to take advantage of all the benefits of the Alumni Connections website membership!
- Forgotten your ID or password?
- Check your address . . .
- Share your story! We can share your story many different ways - our national alumni e-newsletter - our national website - and to students locally, but you have to tell it!
- Log in to access The Career Insider (formerly Vault) - your comprehensive career information tool offering expanded video content, industry news, company profiles, job postings, and more! Create a profile where you can save searches and receive personalized content!
- Connect with us on Facebook! . . .
- If you would like to obtain a copy of your transcripts, please contact the Registrar at The Art Institutes school you graduated from.
- Are you an employer?
- It is important to periodically update your contact information, including email address and phone number, in your profile.
- We appreciate your effort to respond to our periodic surveys in a timely manner.
Alumni Reconnect at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Reunion
A group of alumni, whose graduations spanned four decades, recently came home to Ai Pittsburgh for the college's first official reunion. Four traveled from out of state - Connecticut, Georgia, New York and Ohio. Participants represented *past and present programs: Graphic Design, *Visual Communication (now known as Graphic Design), Digital Design, *Fashion Illustration, and *Music & Video Business.
Activities included an open house with college tours, a trip to The Andy Warhol Museum, a catered dinner in the Ai Pittsburgh gallery, and a dance party in the Student Lounge, where they had the opportunity to meet current students. Alumni also shared their favorite memories about their alma mater and posed with the college mascot, Creation Rex.
The reunion is part of Ai Pittsburgh's Alumni Relations strategy to re-engage graduates - old and new. Ai Pittsburgh's next events are an Alumni & Student Show at the Pittsburgh Gallery Crawl and the annual Alumni Show and Reception in the college gallery.
What do these four world-class chefs have in common? They are all alumni of the culinary programs at The Art Institutes! Watch your former classmates as they share their experiences and knowledge they learned at Ai with one another.
Featured from left to right:
Amy B. Tronolone, 2007 Graduate, Bachelor of Science degree in Photography, The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
Austen Adriaens, 2011 Graduate, Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, The Art Institutes International Minnesota
Kishya L. Greer, 2005 Graduate, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, The Art Institute of Dallas